htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release for HTrace/Drive Towards Graduation
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:07:18 GMT
 > I think we're making great progress with regular releases and the
 > community.  Agree that we should think about graduation soon.

+1

 > ... only
 > item I see as the final step before graduations is continuing to grow the
 > community

Should we consider about integration between JIRA and GitHub again
in order to get more contributors?

There is similar discussion in Hadoop ML recently.
http://search-hadoop.com/m/uOzYtfs1861Yikbp

Though I have no inconvenience with current workflow,
bigger mindshare of GitHub might attract more developers
and lower the burden of them.

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki