htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HTrace 4.0.1 release RC1
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 04:49:32 GMT
+1

Checked signature, mds, and ran rat check.

Undid the tarball. Looks good. Verified all htrace-core4.

Built and ran all tests. They passed.

Started up htraced. Verified it working (loaded a few traces via REST and
had them show up).

Used the mvn temporary repository in a downstreamer -- hbase converted to
4.0.0 but hdfs still on 3.2.0 -- and all built (after I fixed problem in my
patch) and started up fine.

St.Ack