htrace-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin P. McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTrace on Jira
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:18:51 GMT
Yeah, I noticed that there was no "target version" on HBase JIRAs.

Just to a take a random-ish sample of Apache projects that I'm
familiar with, it looks like MAPREDUCE, HADOOP, HDFS, and SPARK jiras
have "target version", whereas ACCUMULO, HBASE, and KAFKA jira issues
do not.

What do you guys think?  Should we overload "fix version" to mean
"target version" on unresolved JIRAs?  To be honest, I prefer the
Hadoop way of keeping "fix version" and "target version" separate, but
I don't feel that strongly about it.

cheers,
Colin