htrace-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin P. McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTrace on Jira
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 01:02:21 GMT
Hi Lewis,

At this point, nothing else is going into 4.0 unless it's a blocker
for the release.  The master branch version is now at 4.1.  Pretty
much all open JIRAs should be targeted at 4.1.

You can see the JIRAs fixed in 4.0 here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315924&version=12333022

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that "most issues are not
assigned to any release at all."  Pretty much every issue has a "fix
version" which is the release it was fixed in, and an "affects
version", which is the first release it appeared in.  Do you see any
issues without those fields set?  If so, let's fill them in.

One thing that frustrates me is that there is no "Target version:"
field in our JIRA, like there is on Hadoop's JIRA.  I'm not sure what
we have to configure to get a field like that.

best,
Colin