htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 18:46:33 GMT
Welcome Arun.

Glad of the offer of help; especially from someone with experience tracing
already (Brave is cool). If starting out, best thing you could do (IMO)
would be to try and use the new 4.0 APIs to tell a trace story in an
application that you are familiar with. File issues against our doc where
it is unclear and ditto on difficulty using new APIs and getting a trace
rig running (We've not pushed the website in a while so look at doc in the
repo for the moment -- it was updated recently).

Thank you,

St.Ack