htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Khetarpal <akhet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:21:39 GMT
Super! Sounds like a plan.

The first thing i tried to do was actually get the source code and tried
compiling.
   -- I wasn't able to find any section on build tools mentioned anywhere.

   -- On my box - mac + maven3 + java1.8, the code did not compile because
of javadoc comments.
    *Example error: *
    [ERROR]
apache/htrace/incubator-htrace/htrace-core/src/main/java/org/apache/htrace/core/Tracer.java:264:
warning: no @return

    I was able to fix them by disabling doc lint checks, but we can fix
them as well. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Arun