htrace-dev mailing list archives

From "Colin P. McCabe" <cmcc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:28:43 GMT
Hi Arun,

Thanks for trying out HTrace!  If you want, just file a JIRA for the
javadoc issue and we can fix that up.  It sounds like it might be something
that only shows up on jdk8.

Since you mentioned C and C++, you might also be interested in our C
client.  It's somewhat "alpha" right now but we hope more folks will try it
out soon.

Cheers,
Colin