htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Cleaning up JIRA
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:20:28 GMT
Hi folks,

I looked up our release announcements from 3.1 and 3.2, marked those
versions as released over in JIRA. We have a 2.3 version, which I guess was
sort-of pre-incubator. I think those tickets should be moved over into 3.1
and the version number dropped. We also have a "master" version, which is a
bit useless. However, there's 12 tickets set there, most of which are also
tagged 3.1. I don't know if master also meant 3.2 for these tickets. Would
the RM's mind looking through the logs and cleaning things up?

For future releases, what version are those tickets tagged? Seems like most
stuff is getting FixVersion 3.3.

Thanks,
Nick