htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTrace 3.2+ zipkin namespace issues
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:21:38 GMT
Ho Daniel,
Thanks for taking the time to write here.
The preferred method is to log an issue in Jira at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/htrace
You can then work on a patch(ES) and attach it there or alternatively
create a pull request In a new branch against the Github mirror at

https://github.com/apache/incubator-htrace

Thanks

--
*Lewis*