htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Board Report?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:49:11 GMT
Whoops. Sorry about that John.

How is the below all? Anything to add? I'd like to put this up in next hour
or so.

St.Ack

_______

HTrace

HTrace is a tracing framework intended for use with distributed systems
written in java.

HTrace has been incubating since 2014-11.

1. Continue to grow the HTrace community
2. Continue to develop and release stable HTrace incubating artifacts
3. Continue to explore the integration of the HTrace framework into other
Apache products

aware of?

None

A few new folks have showed up on the dev and user lists of late.

Lively dev discussion on lists about:

+ The 3.2.0 release.
+ HTrace and CI
+ HTrace and JDK7 minimum
+ A meeting and discussion of GUI going forward
+ How to accommodate github pull requests

Apache HTrace (Incubating) was presented at HBaseCon May 7th in San
Francisco by
Colin McCabe and Abraham Elmahrek

32 subscribers on dev@

About 36 JIRAs resolved since our last report.

Date of last release:

  htrace-3.2.0 Jun 2, 2015 The release was release managed by Abraham
Elmahrek

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

 None were added during this period.