htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Board Report?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 18:34:08 GMT
Thanks Jake. Edits in below. Below is what I just posted as our report on
the incubator WIKI. Let me know if you would like more edits (though we are
past our deadline). Mentors, please sign off up on the wiki (here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2015).

Thanks again for the prompting John,
St.Ack

_______

HTrace

HTrace is a tracing framework intended for use with distributed systems
written in java.

HTrace has been incubating since 2014-11.

1. Continue to grow the HTrace community
2. Continue to develop and release stable HTrace incubating artifacts
3. Continue to explore the integration of the HTrace framework into other
Apache products

aware of?

None

A few new folks have showed up on the dev and user lists of late.

Lively dev discussion on lists about:

+ The 3.2.0 release.
+ HTrace and CI
+ HTrace and JDK7 minimum
+ A meeting and discussion of GUI going forward
+ How to accommodate github pull requests

Apache HTrace (Incubating) was presented at HBaseCon May 7th in San
Francisco by
Colin McCabe and Abraham Elmahrek

32 subscribers on dev@ and 120 messages since last report.

About 36 JIRAs resolved since our last report.

Date of last release:

  htrace-3.2.0 Jun 2, 2015 The release was release managed by Abraham
Elmahrek

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

 Abraham Elmahrek was elected to become an HTrace committer on Wed, 11 Feb,
2-15.