htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Github integration
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:23:38 GMT
Hey Colin
I don't think there was any intention of switching away from jira, just
enabling the github integrations for the project to accept patches from
github. For Thrift we require that all github pull requests have a jira
associated with them, for exactly as you point out, its hard to track
everything in split systems

-Jake