htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Github integration
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:26:16 GMT
Reviewboard has just worked for a number of projects, not to say that its
ui is perfect or that it cant have problems. I just cant stand crucible,
anything is better than that in my opinion. It is slow and unresponsive and
the UI makes it impossible to find anything. Github is nice, but needs to
have closer linking with our jira. Gerrit is not an option due to its
requirement to have control over the git repository. All in all there is no
one perfect solution, but having good documentation around our process,
which ever one we choose, and making it easier for contributors to submit
patches back will help the project grow

-Jake