htrace-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Phoenix Tracing Dashboard-jira issue PHOENIX 1118
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:41:36 GMT
bq. So a web UI in HTrace itself would help more people than a web UI
in just Phoenix
You trying to poach our GSoC student, Colin? :-)

The end goal is to provide a UI to visualize performance
characteristics of an HBase cluster running Phoenix queries. If the
information can't be related back to a query, then it's likely not
going to be successful.

I suspect Ayola's question is geared more around whether or not
there's code she can adapt/borrow to get a headstart.

Thanks,
James