htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTrace and Go
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:56:46 GMT
Hi Michael,

This is indeed the appropriate list. I believe there is some work in
progress to see Accumulo using HTrace. I'm sure Billie can comment further
on this effort. Re: golang, we are using this to implement a span-receiver
daemon, the htraced module. Go is not required for using our Java client
library. I believe we support both go 1.3 and 1.4.

Welcome!
-n