htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject HTrace and Go
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:26:34 GMT
Hi,

I am interested in learning more about HTrace and helping.  Hopefully this
is the correct list, I didn't see a users alias.

Specifically, I use Accumulo everyday and am investigating how HTrace can
supplement or replace Accumulo's built-in tracing.

I just checked out the code and tried to build it.  To my surprise, I need
to install Golang.  What version should I be using?  Is there somewhere I
can read about why this was chosen and which modules/functionality Go will
be used for?

Thanks

Mike Wall