htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Elliott Clark <ecl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, the "thank you for your patience", ninth release candidate
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 02:08:25 GMT
+1 (yay)

Checked mds
Checked signature
Checked format of tar
Checked apache-rat
Built and ran htraced from source
Build the jars locally
Ran all maven tests ( they pass )
Searched the entire tar.gz and there are no compiled binaries I could find.
The only non-ascii files I could find were png's
There are no .orig files in there.
There are no files containing >>>> which would suggest that there are no
merge conflicts from cherry-picking
Tar contains needed files ( DISCLAIMER, LICENSE )
LICENSE.txt contains links to used go code.