htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, the "thank you for your patience", ninth release candidate
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:20:57 GMT
The good news is that the previous issues appear to be resolved in this
release candidate -- awesome work, Stack.  The bad news is that this RC
appears to be based on master branch, rather than 3.1 branch.  I noticed
this because the master's LICENSE isn't up to date (for which I've opened
HTRACE-80).