htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, fifth release candidate
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 01:32:08 GMT
Sorry for the delay; I'm just getting back from vacation and am taking a
look now.  Do we have a KEYS file?  Is there a tag for the release
candidate?  The tarball doesn't quite match what is in git, so how is the
tarball created from the tag?  Also are the binary files in
htrace-core/src/go/bin intended to be in the tarball?  I'll check over the
license and notice information as well.