htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, fifth release candidate
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 15:45:04 GMT
On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Billie Rinaldi <billie@apache.org> wrote:

> Sorry for the delay; I'm just getting back from vacation and am taking a
> look now.  Do we have a KEYS file?

No. Was thinking this a TODO for when we move RC to release.

>   Is there a tag for the release

Yes (Pull down tags to your local repo and see its tagged 3.1.0RC4 at
796e2438fafac3510938c1f987fadd27eef6c063 We made a 3.1 branch soon after).

> candidate?  The tarball doesn't quite match what is in git, so how is the
> tarball created from the tag?

Checkout the tag and then do:

$ mvn clean install assembly:single

I'll write up how-to-RC soon.

> Also are the binary files in
> htrace-core/src/go/bin intended to be in the tarball?  I'll check over the
> license and notice information as well.

Yes. They are there right?

Thanks Billie,
St.Ack