htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Few general notes on using htrace, the cmd-line interface, and htraced
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:32:15 GMT
I'll make issues Colin. Dumping here for now in case any one else has input.

If I pass '--help' to htraced it does this:

kalashnikov-17:go stack$ ./build/htraced --help
2015/01/20 06:26:39 LevelDB failed to open /tmp/htrace1/db: IO error: lock
/tmp/htrace1/db/LOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable
2015/01/20 06:26:39 Error creating shard /tmp/htrace1/db: IO error: lock
/tmp/htrace1/db/LOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable
2015/01/20 06:26:39 Error creating datastore: IO error: lock
/tmp/htrace1/db/LOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

I want to see what options are available to me. I'd expect a message on
how-to-config to be dumped out at this point with a few of the more
important basic options showing.

The builds dir shouldn't be under src, right?  Should be under target or at
same level as target?  i.e. no pollution of src tree by built product.

St.Ack