htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Colin McCabe <cmcc...@alumni.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: February 2015 Report
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 19:48:42 GMT
Thanks for putting this together, Lewis!  It looks good.

The only thing I would change is that while the current text says "the
community appears not to have developed much with regards to
attracting new community members," we do have a new community member,
Abraham Elmarek, who has been doing a lot of good work on the web UI.
So I think that should count, although Abe is not yet a committer.

Wiki page shows up as immutable for me so please add that in there if
it makes sense to you.

thanks,
Colin