htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, the seventh release candidate
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 03:07:23 GMT
Thanks for putting this up, St.Ack.

There are some garbage files in the tarball, though I don't think it is
worth to cut new RC..::

   $ tar ztvf htrace-3.1.0-incubating-src.tar.gz | grep orig
   -rw-r--r-- stack/staff    4901 2014-12-11 16:23
htrace-3.1.0-incubating/htrace-core/pom.xml.orig
   -rw-r--r-- stack/staff    3513 2014-12-11 16:23
htrace-3.1.0-incubating/htrace-zipkin/pom.xml.orig
   -rw-r--r-- stack/staff    6384 2014-12-11 16:23
htrace-3.1.0-incubating/htrace-hbase/pom.xml.orig