htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Long Zhou <longzho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, fourth release candidate
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 19:15:55 GMT
Hi Stack,

    Trace.java calls random.nextLong() to generate SpanId, and its value
will be negative 50% of the time. The bug can be easily reproduced with the
two test cases I have added in the patch.
    Currently MilliSpanDeserializer is not consumed within htrace project.
However if anyone (internal or external) needs to use the deserializer,
this would be a blocking issue.

Thanks,
Long Zhou