htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git repo + JIRA
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 19:07:04 GMT
The podlings.xml file is needed in order to setup mailing lists, etc. I put
the place holder in thats there to get it all setup and planned on going
back to update along with the status page content for all the steps i'd
knocked out. If you want to change to the mentioned items in the
podlings.xml for the reporting schedule please go ahead

-Jake

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Billie Rinaldi <billie@apache.org> wrote:

> I think we are supposed to have monthly="true" in the reporting tag in the
> podlings.xml file, and that's why we weren't included on the list this
> month.  We should change our reporting group to 3 if we want January to be
> our first reporting month.  Then we would report Jan, Feb, Mar, and Mar,
> Jun, Sep, Dec thereafter.  There's a thread about reporting groups on
> general@i.a.o from Nov 22 that clarifies this confusing issue.
>
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
>
>> So, we are almost past the 72 hours needed for the lazy consensus on our
>> IP
>> CLEARANCE email up on general@incubator
>>
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201412.mbox/%3CCADcMMgFEWeSS9PdaNh94ahgZaW%2BrtK19EX4rNqSagSj%3DmuzaBQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
>> Should
>> be able to do the import in about 8 hours or so.
>>
>> Incubator podling reports are due EOD today. I don't see us listed in the
>> podling set.  Not sure if that means we do not need to report this period
>> or whether I'm to just add us.  Anyone know?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> St.Ack
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Jake Farrell <jfarrell@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Talked with James and he said would have it processed shortly, they are
>> > playing catch up right now due to the tooling having some issues which
>> have
>> > been resolved now
>> >
>> > -Jake

>> > was