htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] htrace-3.1.0, third release candidate
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 02:00:17 GMT
Also, go build is failing on my mac (I know little about go). After `brew
install go`, I `mvn clean package -DskipTests` and get

[INFO] --- maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (go_compile) @ htrace-core ---
[WARNING] Parameter tasks is deprecated, use target instead
[INFO] Executing tasks

main:
     [exec] 2014/12/30 17:58:06 Bundled
/private/tmp/htrace-3.1.0/htrace-core/src/web as
/private/tmp/htrace-3.1.0/htrace-core/src/web/index.html.go
     [exec] 2014/12/30 17:58:06 Bundled
/private/tmp/htrace-3.1.0/htrace-core/src/web as
/private/tmp/htrace-3.1.0/htrace-core/src/web/nested__nested.html.go
     [exec] org/apache/htrace/bundler
     [exec] org/apache/htrace/conf
     [exec] org/apache/htrace/resource
     [exec] org/apache/htrace/htrace
     [exec] org/apache/htrace/htraced
     [exec] # org/apache/htrace/htrace
     [exec] src/org/apache/htrace/htrace/cmd.go:26: import
/private/tmp/htrace-3.1.0/htrace-core/src/go/pkg/darwin_amd64/
gopkg.in/alecthomas/kingpin.v1.a: object is [darwin amd64 go1.3.3
X:precisestack] expected [darwin amd64 go1.4 X:pr
ecisestack]
     [exec] # org/apache/htrace/htraced
     [exec] src/org/apache/htrace/htraced/datastore.go:25: import
/private/tmp/htrace-3.1.0/htrace-core/src/go/pkg/darwin_amd64/
github.com/jmhodges/levigo.a: object is [darwin amd64 go1.3.3