htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What version should be the first apache htrace be? 4.0.0 or 1.0.0?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 05:36:09 GMT
I think going backwards to 1.0 would be confusing for any existing users.
Maybe make the -incubating releases pickup 3.1.x with the intention of the
first graduated release being 4.0.0. Could be seen as artificially
inflating the version numbers, but I don't think that matters too much. I
assume (prefer) we'll follow the guidelines of semantic versioning.

-n