htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git repo + JIRA
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:51:46 GMT
I think we are supposed to have monthly="true" in the reporting tag in the
podlings.xml file, and that's why we weren't included on the list this
month.  We should change our reporting group to 3 if we want January to be
our first reporting month.  Then we would report Jan, Feb, Mar, and Mar,
Jun, Sep, Dec thereafter.  There's a thread about reporting groups on
general@i.a.o from Nov 22 that clarifies this confusing issue.