htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Website: mvn generated or apache cms or....
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 02:28:46 GMT
I posted an amalgam of maven site, bootstrap, and markdown: i.e. maven site
generates a bootstrap branded site and doc is written in markdown.  It
looks like this: http://people.apache.org/~stack/htrace_website/  See issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTRACE-19 for the patch and more
detail.  You all ok w/ this being our first cut at a website?

St.Ack