htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Lets make our first release
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 23:09:43 GMT
I put up HTRACE-23 which has changes to build a src tgz.  I was thinking a
src tarball good enough for our first release out of incubator.  I was
thinking we can do the binary tarball later when we have fancy htraced all
working.  Hows' that sound?

Anyone have clue why I cannot publish htrace snapshot? Says 401 not
authorized (see below).  I can publish hbase snapshots so unlikely my
credentials are the problem.  Do I need to blessed for htrace?

Thanks,
St.Ack

Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.authorization.AuthorizationException:
Access denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/htrace/htrace/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/htrace-3.1.0-20141223.230636-1.pom,
ReasonPhrase: Forbidden.
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:618)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:524)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:505)
at
org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:485)
at
org.sonatype.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$PutTask.run(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:811)