htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Website: mvn generated or apache cms or....
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:43:27 GMT
How should we do the website?  Jake set up the svnpubsub for us so we'd
generate the static site and then publish it only, we have no 'website'
currently.

I could do a little fixup and then generate the site with 'mvn site'.
That'd be easy (if ugly). Going forward, changing the website, you'd edit,
stage, and the svn commit to deploy (a minor burden).

We have a bit of markdown carried over the github deploy.  If our site used
'apache cms' [1][2], we could just put up our little bit of *.md.  Devs
could just login and edit the site; there would be no build, publish step.

Jake, is it even possible to move to 'apache cms' post setup?

Any other opinions out there on how to proceed?
Thanks,
St.Ack

1. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html
2. http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html