htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Masatake's ICLA came in after project setup; how to proceed
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:20:34 GMT
Masatake was on the list of original committers for htrace (he has been
core contributor with a good while now).  At htrace setup, his icla was
lagging.  It is in now.  I tried to request an account as an apache member
but for incubator, it looks like we need to run a vote.  Does anyone have
experience on how best to proceed here?  Do we have to run a vote in here
(or on private) and then make request or can I short-circuit and just ask
that his account be setup?

Thanks,
St.Ack