htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: git repo + JIRA
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:08:33 GMT
So, we are almost past the 72 hours needed for the lazy consensus on our IP
CLEARANCE email up on general@incubator
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201412.mbox/%3CCADcMMgFEWeSS9PdaNh94ahgZaW%2BrtK19EX4rNqSagSj%3DmuzaBQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
Should
be able to do the import in about 8 hours or so.

Incubator podling reports are due EOD today. I don't see us listed in the
podling set.  Not sure if that means we do not need to report this period
or whether I'm to just add us.  Anyone know?

Thanks,
St.Ack

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Jake Farrell <jfarrell@apache.org> wrote:

> Talked with James and he said would have it processed shortly, they are
> playing catch up right now due to the tooling having some issues which have
> been resolved now
>
> -Jake
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ack
> >
> > On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, Jake Farrell <jfarrell@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hey Lewis
> >> Thinking along the same lines, I sit in on all the board meetings and
> was
> >> planning on doing just that
> >>
> >> -Jake

> next