htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Colin McCabe <cmcc...@alumni.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: What version should be the first apache htrace be? 4.0.0 or 1.0.0?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 07:48:18 GMT
Yeah.  I like the idea of doing a release soon so that we can start
updating the consumers (such as HBase and HDFS) to import the new
org.apache. htrace stuff rather than the org.htrace stuff.  It would
be nice to see a few minor interface improvements like HTRACE-1 and
HTRACE-2 in the new release as well.  I think that would be easy to
do.  In general, though, I think that a 3.1.0 release would provide
the same level of functionality as the 3.0.4, and maybe the next
release is 4.0.0?

cheers,
Colin