htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome to the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:42:48 GMT
Congrats and welcome to the Apache Incubator!

I have setup the initial site for tracking progress
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/htrace.html

as well as started the process for bootstraping the project

For the initial moderators on the mailing lists I put Roman, Todd, Michael
and Myself.
I have also subscribed everyone to the dev@ and private@ lists.

Jonathan and Masatake, please start the CLA process so accounts can get
created for you and we can grant committer access.
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

We will also need to start the IP grant process before importing any of the
source, details are available at
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

If you have any questions on anything please let us know
-Jake