htrace-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTrace project bootstraping
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:40:37 GMT
The incubator status page is updated by checking out the source from [1]
and editing content/projects/htrace.xml and then running the build.sh
script and verifying before committing. To publish the site from staging to
live see [2]

For the website, I have set it up to use svnpubsub and with the thought
that the content would eventually go in [3] and and then be generated (via
middleman, maven, etc) with the output directory for the generated site at
[4], which svnpubsub will push live for us. i've currently only put a
holding page in publish that has a redirect to our status page until we get
content up

-Jake

[1]: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk
[2]: