horn-dev mailing list archives

From Yeonhee Lee <ssallys0...@gmail.com>
Subject Ready for supporting RNN and LSTM ?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:28:13 GMT
Dear edward and team,

Suddenly, a straight question came across my mind.
Does our platform is ready to implement LSTM or RNN stuffs ?

Since Horn runs on a bigdata platform, our system can handle a large-volume
of data easier compared to other deep learning platform such as tensorflow
and caffe.
And thus, in my intuition, online and incremental learning can be a kind of
proper application.
So, I wonder whether our system is stable and has basic elements to
implement it.
And I also want to receive your opinion on implementing LSTM.

Best regards,
Yeounhee