horn-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Jaffee <...@case.edu>
Subject Re: Google Tensor Flow now Open Source
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:08:28 GMT
I don't see anything on their site that addresses running on top of
existing hadoop clusters, although I'm sure anyone actually using this api
will haven no problem figuring out how to make that work. Lets figure out
what we can do different and better than tensor as to focus how the horn
API is designed.