horn-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Tensor Flow now Open Source
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 03:13:56 GMT
The docker or hadoop connectors is not fully solve the issue. Because
there're many things like data locality and cluster topology
management. If they let user to handle the data and model parallel
based on remote session, it will be quite difficult to develop the
distributed applications I guess.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon