horn-dev mailing list archives

From Shubham Mehta <shubham.meht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shall we introduce each other?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 06:22:16 GMT
Hello Everyone,

My name is Shubham Mehta. I have recently joined Samsung Electronics after
completing my  graduation from IIT Bombay, India.

I am majorly interested in Distributed Systems and Mobile Computing. I have
previously worked on Software Defined Networking, HDFS optimization and
automata based Scheduler. I have also worked with a India based startup on
Cloth Classification and Parsing.

I am glad to have got Edward Yoon as my mentor at Samsung. I plan to
contribute my best to this project.

Hope we all create something that all AI researchers use !! :-)

Best Regards,
Shubham
On Oct 5, 2015 3:02 PM, "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:

> Shubham, you there?
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > and? Please feel free to introduce yourself!
> >

> > On Sunday, 20 September 2015, Minho Kim <minho@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> My name is Minho Kim and I'm working for Samsung Electronics.
> >> Also I'm working on Apache Hama, more specifically YARN module, and this
> >> project.
> >> I looking forward to contribute to Horn project together.
> >> Nice to meet you! :)

> paeng87@gmail.com>

> >:

which is