horn-dev mailing list archives

From Behroz Sikander <behro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Community's development guidelines
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 20:04:02 GMT
*>>I heard that any open pull requests referencing master will need to be*
*rebased*
Hmm I am also new to rebase command and it is just like the merge command
with some internal differences. I do not understand your question fully.

*>>**directly pushed changes to the master cannot be removed.*
I think removal is possible because once we committed credentials of AWS on
github, we had to remove them from the commit history.
http://sethrobertson.github.io/GitFixUm/fixup.html