horn-dev mailing list archives

From Jungin Lee <ji...@lunit.io>
Subject Re: Shall we introduce each other?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 05:10:03 GMT
My name is Jungin Lee. I'm a co-founder of Cldi Inc. which is a start-up in
Korea. We attended classification & localization task of ILSVRC(ImageNet
Large Scale Visual Recognition Competition) 2014 with deep convolutional
neural network. The project horn is my first open source project. Nice to
meet you. :)

- Jungin Lee -