horn-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dongjin.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shall we introduce each other?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 06:14:05 GMT
My name is Dongjin Lee, and I am working at LinePlus corporation now.
Studied machine learning in Seoul National University and worked at IBM,
Oracle co.

- Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*Software developer in Line+.So interested in massive-scale machine
learning.facebook: www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr
<http://www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr>linkedin:
kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<http://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>github: