horn-dev mailing list archives

From Behroz Sikander <behro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shall we introduce each other?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:11:36 GMT
My name is Behroz Sikander and I am masters student at Technical University
Munich, Germany. My focus is on Software Engineering and Distributed
Systems. Currently, I am working on thesis where I am developing a
framework on top of Apache Hama for distributed optimization using ADMM
algorithm. Previously, I have worked as a student at Siemens and Rhodes &
Schwarz.

Horn is my first open source project and looking forward to do some
meaningful work :).