hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Raffael Herzog <>
Subject Re: Array of String as parameter
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:37:49 GMT
Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008 12.51:17 schrieb Raffael Herzog:
> Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008 08.43:51 schrieb hackaton:
> > I am using HiveMind 1.1. Could I pass an array of String as parameter?
> > If so what is its lightweight instance initialization syntax?

[Use a property editor]

I forgot to mention: You can also contribute a translator to hivemind.Trans-
lators, but this will only work for contributions, not e.g. for <set/> in
<construct/> (which I suppose is what you want to do).

The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is
no difference, but in practice, there is. · Jabber:
PGP Key 0x5FFDB5DB5D1FF5F4 ·

View raw message