hivemind-user mailing list archives

From James Adams <monoco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate with HiveMind -- examples, tutorials, etc.?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 04:07:10 GMT

Johan Maasing-2 wrote:

> On 11/4/07, James Adams <monocongo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You could also use Spring & Hivemind (yes seems redundant) but it is very
> easy to use spring beans from hivemind.

Yes I've heard that this can be done, but I can't find anything in the
documentation which describes how it's done.  Searching with Google
('hivemind spring integration', etc.) gives no joy either.  Can someone
point me to the reference document that I've missed which explains this?

Thanks in advance.

--James