hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Francois Poilpret" <jfpoilp...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: Hibernate with HiveMind -- examples, tutorials, etc.?
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 01:40:17 GMT
Hello James,

Although the HiveMind project by itself does not provide tools/libraries for
ORM support (as compared with Spring), there are a few open source projects
down there that aim to fill in this gap.

One of them is HiveMind Utilities (http://hivetranse.sourceforge.net).
There are at least 2 others, the one from James, and one from Marcus Schulte
which is not "purely" HiveMind, but more Tapestry-oriented (but that's still
HiveMind). There may be others, a quick google search should help you find
these.

Cheers

Jean-Francois

-----Original Message-----
From: James Adams [mailto:monocongo@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:23 AM
To: user@hivemind.apache.org
Subject: Hibernate with HiveMind -- examples, tutorials, etc.?

I have found no documentation which shows how to use Hibernate with
HiveMind.
Have I missed a tutorial or getting started page somewhere which will help
me get started?  Am I correct in my conclusion that HiveMind support for ORM
tools (such as Hibernate) is magnitudes less than what is available from
Spring?

Can someone point me to the excellent example by James Carman referenced
http://www.nabble.com/Hivemind-creates-proxy-Hibernate-Session-t3528361.html
here ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--James