hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Alejandro Scandroli" <alejandroscandr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: constructor-based injection
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:47:27 GMT
Hi James

I'm trying to migrate some Spring code to Hivemind.
I need to create a Map<String , ComponentAddress> in the Hivemind registry.
This is what it looks like on spring:

	<bean id="viewerService" class="org.trails.descriptor.EditorBlockFinder">
		<property name="defaultBlockAddress">
			<bean class="org.apache.tapestry.util.ComponentAddress">
				<constructor-arg index="0">
					<value>trails:Viewers</value>
				</constructor-arg>
				<constructor-arg index="1">
					<value>stringViewer</value>
				</constructor-arg>
			</bean>
		</property>
		<property name="editorMap">
			<map>
				<entry>
					<key>
						<value>hidden</value>
					</key>
					<bean class="org.apache.tapestry.util.ComponentAddress">
						<constructor-arg index="0">
							<value>trails:Viewers</value>
						</constructor-arg>
						<constructor-arg index="1">