hivemind-user mailing list archives

From doopy <do...@luukku.com>
Subject Module duplicated error
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:09:56 GMT

Hi all,

I get plenty of errors similar to the one below during application startup.
I'm using WebLogic 9.2 as the application server and have tried on both
Linux and Windows. I don't find any real duplicated resources and as you can
see from the error message, it's complaining about the same resource being
duplicated. Elsewhere I was reading someone having similar problems during
debugging session when code was hot replaced. They suspected that the same
resources are loaded by multiple classloaders. I'm not doing this or
anything else special. Any good ideas where to look at?

ERROR HIVEMIND - Error: Module hivemind.lib is duplicated!  Definition in
zip:C:/Program
Files/bea/user_projects/domains/myDomain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/studio_weblogic92_mod/udpq9u/lib/hivemind-lib-1.1.1.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml
has been ignored in favor of existing definition from zip:C:/Program
Files/bea/user_projects/domains/myDomain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/studio_weblogic92_mod/udpq9u/lib/hivemind-lib-1.1.1.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml.

Thanks for all the help!