hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Johan Lindquist" <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Where's the 1.1.1 source code in SVN ?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:37:04 GMT
I don't think it was lost per se - Achim made a good job of moving the
sources around.  Could it be that the 1.1.1 release was not done entirely
according to script?

Something is out of synch though, cause the docs on the site reflect (at
least) one thing which is not in the 1.1.1 release - conditional sub
module inclusion is documented on the site but only available in SVN.

Johan

--
you too?